MLMW commercial litigator, John Lonnquist, will be presenting a legal seminar at the 2015 Colorado Business Law Institute Oct 12, 2015
MLMW commercial litigator, John Lonnquist, will be presenting a legal seminar at the 2015 Colorado Business Law Institute on October 28-29, 2015: “Protecting Your Buying and Selling Clients from Potential Liability by Performing Cyber Due Diligence During the M&A Process”.
Topics covered in the seminar include:
- The evolution of cyber liability insurance
- Business and financial risks to client whether buyer or seller
- Beyond hacking credit cards for fun and profit: new hacking models
- Risks to client’s board members as individuals
- Risks to legal counsel: Negligence? Rules of Professional Conduct?
- Section 5 of the FTC Act: The Wyndham case
- How to you know you haven’t already been hacked
Every year Colorado attorneys attend the Colorado Business Law Institute to get the latest information on the most important issues in business law. The faculty includes top outside and in-house counsel speakers as well as local and national business law professors and government officials, ensuring an unmatched educational experience. For more information see: http://cle.cobar.org/Seminars/Event-Info/sessionaltcd/BL102815L
(Mallon Lonnquist Morris & Watrous, PLLC, is a business, real estate, finance, and litigation law firm. John Lonnquist is a Colorado commercial litigator with Mallon Lonnquist Morris & Watrous, PLLC, based in Denver, Colorado. John regularly represents corporations and individuals in commercial business lawsuits and transactions.)