Business Transactions LawyerRequest Free Consultation
If you operate a business in Colorado, a transactional lawyer can help you with many parts of your operations process. Mallon Lonnquist Morris & Watrous has over 30 years of experience in transactional law. We’re here to help businesses in Colorado. with their traditional and special transactional law needs. Schedule your consultation with our experienced transactional law attorneys now or read on to learn more about how we can help you.
What Is Transactional Law in Colorado?
Transactional law is a practice area that covers a variety of services for businesses. There are some basic services and there are some services that certain industries or businesses in Colorado may legally require or desire to engage in so that they may better protect their business. Mallon Lonnquist Morris & Watrous provides both the more traditional transactional services and special services.
Traditional services in this practice area include:
- Creating and reviewing operating agreements
- Negotiating and preparing commercial and trade transaction contracts
- Negotiating, preparing, and reviewing merger & acquisition contracts
- Creating and reviewing employment agreements that keep the best interests of your business protected
- Negotiating, reviewing, and assisting in the sale or purchase of a business
- Reviewing equipment and property leases and purchase agreements
- Negotiating and reviewing service contracts
- Commercial litigation
- Assistance with arbitration and mediation
- Negotiating, reviewing, and drafting product sales contracts
- And more
For our clients who require a more specific approach due to licensing, regulatory, and other compliance matters, Mallon Lonnquist Morris & Watrous also provides transactional representation as well. Schedule your consultation now to learn more about how we can help your business regardless of its size.
How Mallon Lonnquist Morris & Watrous Can Help Denver Businesses with Transactional Matters
Mallon Lonnquist Morris & Watrous provides exceptional service in transactional matters to businesses throughout Colorado and its surrounding areas. With over 30 years of experience, our lawyers can assist your business with:
- Choosing the proper legal formation for your business
- Creating the required organizational documents and internal documentation, including annual meetings and special minutes
- Advise owners and board members on growth, exit strategy, and other transactional matters
- Assist with compliance matters at the municipal, county, state, federal, or administrative level. This includes representation if required
- Draft, review, and negotiate all contracts and agreements to minimize business disputes and commercial litigation while we protect the best interests of your business
- Draft shareholder and stockholder agreements
- Draft operating agreements and related LLC documents
- Draft non-competition, confidentiality and non-solicitation agreements
- Review, assess, and advise owners and board members on risk management and insurance needs, including handling the insurance claims
- Assist with special services such as legal resource management, process and procedure creation, legal audits, strategic planning, and other necessary services.
By Your Side During Every Stage of Business
Mallon Lonnquist Morris & Watrous is here to help businesses through every stage of business. From businesses just getting started with entity formation to businesses looking for merger and acquisition assistance as a plan for growth to owners looking for an exit strategy for retirement, we’re here to help you reach your goals.
Our solutions for each business are unique for the needs presented. Put our legal experience to work for your business now. Schedule your consultation with Mallon Lonnquist Morris & Watrous now.